Friday, February 24

The Chefered Pamp.

So last night I did it.

I actually officially became a domesticated, uncool, married lady. I went to a Pampered Chef party. The last time I went to one of those I was, I don't know, 12 or something, and the demonstrator showed me how to cook a skirt-shaped cake and stick a barbie doll down in it to make it look like she was wearing a beautiful cake for a skirt. Being a tom-boy I was embarrassingly unimpressed.

This time was better, admittedly, and we got to chow down on some yummy food whilst we watched. At the end of it, I cut off one of my limbs and gave it to the Pampered Chef in exchange for a fabulous, top-of-the-line, super-duper, self-defrosting, kick-A ice cream scoop which will, of course, last us a lifetime.

Current Music: That Counting Crows song where he calls himself a rain gauge...?
Current Mood: Revving up for a day where I'm going to conquer the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home