Monday, February 16

Yes, yes, I know this is my third posting today but I guess I am making up for lost time. Navs tonight went pretty well but I was only there in body (not in spirit)... I have also pretty much decided which mission trip I will go on this summer. Looks like the only one I'll be able to do at all) is Norway/Latvia 20 June-15 July. It'll be a bit of a squeeze because it means I'll have to leave the very next day after returning from the week-long Navs summer conference. Which wouldn't be so bad except I think that I'm one of the 4 people organizing the conference... an even bigger job than the one I just did because it's twice as long. Well, either way it will be an amazing month, that's for sure!! :)
For those of you who will be at Covenant or in St. Louis in late August or early September, I am thinking up evil schemes of how I can come visit before I come back to Edinburgh in mid-September! Heh heh....
Off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home