Tuesday, February 28

That is sooooo beef stroganoff.

So now you know what I made for Navs dinner last night. Pretty yummy, although the stewing steak was twice as expensive as mince so I did it with mince... it was the po' man's version.

Yesterday Tim and I went out for tea to the cafe around the corner, Nicki's, and chose our wedding photos. Finalmente! We did pretty good I think, and kept within the 30 photos limit very easily. The annoying thing was that we realized there were virtually no pics of my mom or Tim's dad, expcept for in the family shots where we're all together. It feels kinda wrong but there's nowt to be done. Aaron, you've got a whole page to your handsome self! :-)

This week end Tim's uncle Paul is getting married down in the borders. I'm looking forward to going on a trip WITH Tim for once... usually I go away on my own. It'll be fun to catch up with all Tim's fam again too.

My friend Pip gave us a visitor's book for the wedding, and it's been really fun for everyone to sign it when they come over for a meal. We've got some great comments from crazy friends. :-) At St. Columba's, the church I went to for 2 years before getting married, there is this wonderful lunch culture where everyone goes to someone's house for lunch after church - there was not many a Sunday lunch went by where I wasn't enjoying a feast in someone's home. So I've decided to bring that to Morningside! Maybe they do it there as well, but I haven't heard.
So far Tim and I have had Matthew/Sarah/Miriam, the Gillies'/Colin's brother, Claire/Dave/Louise...
On Sunday Tim met a young couple who just got married on the very same day as us, Billy and Jilly (great names!) so I think we'll target them next.

Current Music: Graham and Jilly's Wedding - Emily Smith
Current Mood: Well the sky is BLUE today so I'm happy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home