Thursday, March 2




What I'm Reading.


So I just finished Alice in Wonderland (which, I was shocked to discover, was written while Lewis Carroll was trippin' on LSD! I thought there was something slightly too clever or insane about it) and now I've started another book.

It's about a fatherless farm boy Jim, in 1930's U.S. He's just turned 10 and thinks he's all that and a bag of chips... not off to such a smart start. But I suppose he'll grow up. My favourite sentance in the book so far was this description: "In the low places near the river, stray ghosts of fog still hunted among the trees." I love that! He could have said "the remains of fog still hung among the trees" or something usual. I love that the hunting ghosts though...

Gotta go write an article now about Bethany Christian Trust, which aids the homeless and vulnerable in Edinburgh... writing for their newsletter about the area of their ministry that collects and gives furniture to people who need it. Check this out: http://www.bethanychristiantrust.com/sevenlevels/level6.php

Current music: Whatever scary Star Wars music is on Skylar's xanga...
Current mood: HUUUNGRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home