Thursday, March 22

Back from the dead... again...

I won't make reference to the fact that I haven't posted since last YEAR, but anyway there it is.
I was working today, which was fine... one of my clients lives in an area that's awkward to get to, so I ended up running to his house (jogging?) and back, and to the next client's house and back... over 10 1/2 KM!! I think that's over 6 miles, but not sure. So feeling a bit run over now! It's good for me I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow - going to sleep in, then meet a mentoree for coffee, and then meet MY mentor for coffee, and then I'm going to a gospel choir concert! The choir is called Revelation, and apparently they're really good.... plus one of my Navs girls is in it. Very excited. It's meant to last from 7-11pm! In true gospel music style. :-)

My friend Natalie came for dinner last night before choir, and she brought ginger cake that was iced with the most delicious white icing EVER! It was really nice and chewy. She said "I feel like my teeth are snowboarding on this icing." :-)

ONLY 18 DAYS TILL WE GO TO THE STATES!!!

Current mood: happy but knackered.
Current music: Sparks - Coldplay

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to see your post, sis! i missed you!..but then again i've only updated twice since i've been back...

i know!! less than three weeks, yah? it'll be GREAT! the mexican restaurants await you.

bro

9:56 pm  
Blogger Carrie C. said...

A post AND an e-mail in the same day!?!?!
*faints*

12:45 pm  
Blogger mama's brown girl said...

yeah i know, it was almost too much for me too.

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home