Friday, September 29

GOT MY VISA!!!

Well folks, the postman rang the buzzer 4 times yesterday!
1. Passport and Visa
2. My birthday package from my parents and Skylar
3. Tim's Open University study books
4. Tim's cell phone

I can't decide whether I'm more excited about getting my visa or my BIRTHDAY present! :-)
So yesterday I went to get a national insurance number (aka social security) and today I went to my new employers to start picking up shifts. They're desperate for workers so they were already trying to get me to do too much. But I know how to say no. Now I'll just have to actually SAY it.

Tim and I are away this weekend, helping to train the Navs small group leaders, and then I'll be 24 on Monday! I think we're actually going to 'celebrate' more on Tues b/c my Birthday is full of CAB and Navs. And it's on a Super Tuesday as well.

Current Mood: Navs-Weekend-ish
Current Music: I Hate Everything (But You) - Derek Webb

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AL,
How on earth can you be younger than me? You are just about to turn 24?! I seriously thought we were the same age!

6:14 pm  
Blogger Sara P said...

YEA, YEA, YEA!! What an answer to prayer!! I am so glad for the visa, and all the other stuff too!!

love ya!

8:18 pm  
Blogger mama's brown girl said...

I'm younger than you b/c I was a geeky homeschooler, finished school early and came to Covenant when I was 17. :-)

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home