Monday, December 4

My Life This Week...

-Last Navs meeting of the semester (for which I'm cooking as usual)
-Lunch with Dayspring, a friend from my old church St. Columba's
-Dinner with my friend Claire (in Choir)
-4 Choir concerts (www.rudsambee.org.uk)
-Hanging out with Tim-Bo
-Dinner with my soon-to-be-12-year-old friend Lydia
-Breakfast with my old flatmate Jude
-A 2 hour driving lesson!!!
-An open house for Aften, a friend going on a mission trip
-Making/buying Christmas gifts
-Somehow fitting WORK in there as well
-And volunteering at CAB, which I have to go to now

AGH!

Current Mood: Enjoying the sun despite the HAZARDOUS high winds
Current Music: Jesu, Son Most Sweet and Dear - Rudsambee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! i'm glad you finally updated. man, you always sound soooo busy. i don't know how you to it. mom is notorious for not knowing when/how to say 'no' to people. maybe it runs in the family : )

i guess the pressure is on me now to update.

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home