Thursday, February 19

The last few days have been kinda crappy. I was supposed to be taking them off, but I have come to the startling and horrifying conclusion today that I have forgotten how to relax. I feel like one of those caricatures of the 40-year-old business man who has forgotten how to take time off and, when forced to take his kids to the swimming pool, goes in his business suit.
I just feel like I always have to be doing something... I can't do nothing because then I feel like I'm wasting my time. Oh for the days of student-dom when wasting my time was a much sought-after luxury! No, I take that back... being a student wasn't that great! ;)
So. I'm skippin town to go to a B&B somewhere in the middle of nowhere and do nothing, as ordered by my boss. Who knows what will happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home