Sunday, March 7

Heeeeeey! Whaddaya think?
I was going to wait for this blog make-over until my big bro to came the week after next, but I am procrastinating on some reading, so I thought I would see how big of an ignoramus I could prove myself to be (I didn't think I could actually do this). I'm stopping now, though, and not doing anything else... If I tried too much more I'm sure this thing would blow up just because.
I don't know anything about computers, as evidenced by a previous entry (hate-prose to computers) but somehow I managed to figure out all of the computer text drabble and edit this "skin" to make it how I wanted it. :)
Look what comes of being bored... you start making friends with computers.
This is what the world is coming to!

Today is one of the most gorgeous Edinburgh days I've seen. The sky is really blue, and the sun is nice and warm. The days are finally getting a bit longer (we were having ~6 hour days for a while!) and warmer. I no longer have to employ every piece of clothing I own (at the same time) and a hot water bottle (even inside my flat) to stay warm! That's good, isn't it? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home