Sunday, February 22

Went to the middle of nowhere and did nothing. Was very nice--glad to get back to reality now. :)
Mary and I had a great conversation with Emma tonight! We had a huge pow-wow about creation and evolution and watched a program on evolution called "The Day the Earth was Born". Although we weren't able to answer all of her questions, it was another really big step. Mary also lived with Emma the year before this one, and says that Emma never would have been asking questions like these a year ago. Although my convictions about God and Scripture are so strong that I don't feel the need to see scientific proof about creation, I think this experience is showing me that I should be informed anyway so I can have intelligent debate with non-believers.

If anyone knows some good sources to help me study up on this topic, please tell me! (annalaurenhunt@hotmail.com)


Hmmm... :)