Saturday, September 23

Choir Concert Tonight!!!

Tonight my choir, Rudsambee, will be performing at St. Martin's Church in Dalry at 7:30pm. Website: www.rudsambee.org.uk

Every year we do one concert in aid of some charity, and this year I plugged for Bethany Christian Trust (website www.bethanychristiantrust.com). At the interval my own dear Timothy is doing a 5 min chat about Bethany, which should be good. The only bad things are the fact that not many people have bought tickets yet, which is very unusual for our choir, and also the fact that the lighting at this particular church is pretty much a gigantic interrogation lamp hanging from the ceiling. So we're all going to look really scary and shadowy meaning we'll have to smile extra big.

Today I stood out at the farmer's market near the castle handing out fliers... just down wind of the smoked kippers tent. (Cough, hack!) So I hope I can still sing tonight!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

If that commute wasn't such a kicker I'd be there with bells on!
Me!

4:18 am  
Blogger Aaron said...

have fun with your Rudsambee buddies! btw, what is a smoked kippers tent?
-bro

8:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home