Wednesday, March 10

Release Your Inner Sasha!

According to a recent interview, although Beyonce Knowles does her best on stage to look like the vixen of 2004, she's 'not really like that' in real life, it's just that when she performs on stage, her super-confident alter ego (which she named Sasha) takes over.

Today my flatmate Broon (Mary) and I were fixing lunch and I made her laugh, and she let out this delirious cackle that seemed to come from the far reaches of the 5th dimension. Afterwards she said "I don't know where that crazy laugh came from!" and I told her "It must be your Sasha."

This is pretty handy.

Now whenever I feel like doing something outrageous, I can pass the buck to "Sasha" and not get in to trouble. Just think of all the mischief...
Come on, people, release your inner Sasha!

Mood: empowered!!!
Music: She's on Fire - Train

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home