Saturday, August 13

...Months later...
Another post! Miracles happen... sorry guys. :)
Guess what I made today. Sweet mint iced tea! I had a hankering for some real southern sweet tea, and remembered I had a huge ziplock of Lipton's tea bags in the back of my closet. It's like finding money in your jeans pockets. Yum.
Wedding planning stuff is going fine. We're in the invitation-printing process. Tim's a gem because he has alot more knowledge of/patience with computers than I do. I was so excited to hear a possible rumour that a bunch of Lofters are considering coming to the wedding in October...?! Is that right? Can anyone second the rumour?! Exciting!
My flatmate Jude also just got married on 5th August. What a lovely day. Tim and I were the amateur behind-the-scenes photographers. What fun.
Tonight going to Sheena and Lincoln's housewarming par-tay and taking banana bread. Yum.
How's it going Lofters?
Aaron, wazthap? :)

Current Mood: Agitated! I should be doing other things than writing blog
Current Music: Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home