Tuesday, March 14

Wow.

Thanks guys for your encouragements to pray. One good thing for the meantime is that I have been given a Scottish Psalter with the sheet music. In my old church, St. Columba's, we sang praise music (the Psalms) a capella only. So until the some day arrival of a piano, I can worship that way. :-) I was at Tim's sister's flat the other day (which has a piano) and played for a while... and loved it! :-(

Hmmm... do I know anything else interesting. Not particularly. On Thursday we're having dinner with our pastor, Karl Martin, and his family. He's got a lovely wife, 4 blonde girls, and a cat named Gandalf the Grey. :-) He said sometimes when the cat escapes, before he goes to bed at night he has to go hunting in the bushes around his house saying, "Gandalf?! Gandalf?!" and he keeps expecting a voice to come back saying, "Yes, Frodo?"

Current Mood: blah... the sky is grey...
Current Music: Love Unknown - Scottish Psalm tune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home