Wednesday, May 17

I'm on the war path!

Yes, there's no avoiding it now. No more denial. As I sat typing my paper today, what did I see out of the corner of my eye? Yes, you can probably guess. An evil little furry thing strolling nonchalantly across the floor of my lounge! After finally getting a hold of myself and overcoming the skin-crawling urge to scream (which I did), I promptly went to the nearest hardware store and bought traps and poison! DIE! Heartless, you say? That's what I thought when I saw roaches, snails and mice being dealt with in my parents house (not that we were overrun of course, but on occasion...) but now that it's my own, OUT I say! IGHRRR!!!! I have already wounded 2 fingers slightly in trap construction. But it's a small price to pay to have my house back to myself.

Current Music: Bye bye bye - backstreet boys (WHERE did that come from?!)
Current Mood: Lying in wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home