Thursday, April 6

S.O.S.!!!

Yes, I'm doing it.

At this very moment, I am indeed, without a doubt... actively... procrastinating. I'm writing a paper called ... wait, what is it called again? I need to go look. .... Oh yeah, it's called "Missionary Community: A Spirit-Empowered Priesthood of Proclamation". How does that grab ya. I've even made it through the hardest bit - research (I think I did about twice as much as necessary, now I've got down to typing it! I'm not even halfway through my first body paragraph and I'm almost halfway through my word limit!)... and yet I Persist in this Preposterous Pastime of Procrastination. I can taste freedom but I just can't SWALLOW it yet. Grrr! Its at times like this when I just want to ... do something! Anything else... Get a Grip, AL!

Okay, I've gotten a grip or two. Now I'm going back to the keyboard, which I love and will give lots of hugs.

Current Mood: Pro-procrastination
Current Music: Take My Hand (Wedding Song) - Rudsambee (my choir!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home