Saturday, June 10

Stil Alive

Got the marriage paper done and now working on another paper: how churches do things differently and why. It is a gorgeous blue-sky day outside and is very hard to make myself sit down and work when I'd rather be out there.

Last night I discovered that you can listen to A Prairie Home Companion online... live or the archives! It was great! I listened to April 8, 2006. It even had an episode of Guy Noir and a message from the Ketchup Advisory Board. :-) The most recent episode even had Meryl Streep singing with Garrison Keillor. Good clean fun just how I like it. I can tell I'm going to be listening to lots of that! Will need to figure some way to get it in to the kitchen so I can listen while I cook...

Have any of you gotten addicted to "Lost"?

Current Mood: resigned but relatively cheerful
Current Music: Birds and the Bees - Prudence Johnson and Garrison Keillor :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home