Tuesday, August 16


We're Already Married!!!
Okay, not really. But we did have a little "wedding ceremony" for fun when Tim and I went to stay with his parents at their home in Kosovo. :) Dancing. Singing. Tambourines. Crazy clothes.

And...

There's even blackmail footage. That was fun. And tonight we went with Tim's family to the place we're having the wedding reception to taste the food... YUM! What a treat. It was lovely except I was terribly homesick for my own family, and every few minutes I had to go to the bathroom to splash my face with cold water and breathe deep breaths. *Heee... Hoooo...*

...Ironic, isn't it? Right after I say "oh, to be on the road!", I collapsed tonight in a heap of tears and snot on my bathroom floor because I miss home. Oh well, that's life isn't it. Life is one big mosh pit of continuous hellos and goodbyes.

Current Mood: wrung-out
Current Music: My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home