Tuesday, October 11

Me and Sky Bo


Me and Tim

Mom, Dad, Sky, Mimi and B-Daddy are here now! Today was interesting, as my family and all the Navs students passed in the doorway... my fam out to vacate the premesis, and the Navs students to fill every inch of it. :-) It was a good night. Think we may start a Da Vinci Code book group, and hopefully invite friends along. Did the crying thing again (i.e. crying for no reason as soon as all the students leave)... poor Tim didn't know what to do with me. I'm sure he'll get used to it. Hugs are good.

Tomorrow Sky and I are going to my church's moms and toddlers group in the morning... but it's almost 1 am and the sound of facing 15or more little kids early in the morning makes me want to snuggle further under my sleeping bag... which is where I'm sleeping right now! Crazy times.

Current mood: bed.
Current music: my mind is a blank sheet. that's not a song, it's just my mind really is blank. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home