Tuesday, September 20

Third Time's a Charm

Well I have tried several times today to post but it hadn't happened.... okay, woah, I just got distracted by this girl walking down the street whose pony tail was cinched up on the very TOP of her head... it looked like an erupting fire hydrant! YIKES.

Went to the doctor today. Been havin these bizarre dizzy spells where all of a sudden I just lose equilibrium for about a minute... The doc didn't know what the heck it was. Probably Planning-a-wedding-itis. Heh...

Here comes fire hydrant girl again with a huge can of lager in her hand. Hm.... I like this computer being in front of a window! I feel like Jimmy Stewart in Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window". From here I can also see a window across the street and 2 stories above me that is using an American flag as a curtain. Interesting. And directly across from me there is a girl who works at the grocery store. She almost never shuts her curtains so as I type my emails I can see her putting on her make up, fighting with her boyfriend, washin dishes. It's like a trip to the theatre. Will keep you posted on further episodes. :) Okay, so I'm nosy.

Current Mood: inquisitive
Current Music: Nameless - JJ72 (I'm going to see them in concert this Friday!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home