Monday, September 5

I'm Back From The Dead!!!
Well we've been on a real trip since the last time I posted. Tim and I now own a HOUSE!! That process was probably one of the hardest things, if not the hardest thing, I have ever done. Everything that imaginably could have gone wrong DID. It was another one of those "11th hour" saves. Buying a place here works differently than in America.

Trying to buy a house in Britain makes getting a work visa look like a piece of angel food cake.

But, Tim and I both learned alot. And we were really forced to trust God when things were out of control. Which is always a good place to be. Not that it was pleasant.
So, now we've got alot of scrubbing and vacuuming ahead of us. Oh, and I need a bed to sleep on (thankfully I'm not completely bedless- in the meantime I'm staying at Tim's parents' flat!)
We also have a table and chairs! Yay.

Thanks for continuing to post stuff even when I wasn't. :) (See Aaron, I've posted!! Now you have to!! So nyaa.)

Heathers, I'm so glad you can come!!!!!! Who else?

Current Mood: foggy (that's what it looks like outside)
Current Music: the soothing whir of this compy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home