Saturday, October 8
















A Poker Shark...

...I am not. There was a poker extravaganza on tonight over at Lincoln's... there were 3 tables of 9 each! But tonight I just wasn't feeling patient and I was the first to go All-in... and lose! My two pair was beat by Andy Stothers' flush. Ah well.

I did that thing again of not stopping, so I got kinda sick and lost my voice this week. It's back now, almost in full force! It feels really weird picking up the phone to talk and knowing that the noise that comes out of your mouth is not going to sound like you. Several times when people called me, after I said "Hello," they paused like a deer in the headlights unsure of whether to just hang up and redial, or try to clarify with "AnnaLauren??" Maybe in the future when I don't want to talk I'll just answer the call with a smokers voice, "Aah, whaddaya want?!"

Only 12 days tomorrow til we get married! :-) Early tomorrow morning my family will arrive, and Tim's a few days after. I'm going to have to get up at about 5:45 am to go to the airport. Ow. But it's wooo-oooo-ooorth it!! I can't wait to bite a big chunk out of Skylar. Yum!!

Current Mood: Tongue-hangin-out-of-mouth-tired
Current Music: I'm Afraid I'm Not Supposed to Be Like This - Waterdeep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home