Saturday, October 15

Oops... sideways... well how do you like my boots? Don't hurt your neck.

Sky looking beautiful on her 17th b-day

Roadkill

Don't know why I typed Roadkill. Maybe I typed it because that's what I feel like. I should really be in bed now, seeing as it's 1.30 am and I have a morning prayer meeting in our pod tomorrow.

Got wedding dress today - it's hanging on the hook on my bedroom door!

Tomorrow's my hen night. For those of you who don't know what a hen night is, it's like a bachelorette party. Guys have a stag party (bachelor party). Don't worry, no male strippers will feature in tomorrow night's festivities. Other people are organizing it so I have no idea of what to expect. Should be interesting! :-) I'll let you know if I survive.

Current Mood: Road kill. Nuff said.
Current Music: The Land of Vertigo - Waterdeep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home