Wednesday, August 17


Me and my bro Aaron.... isn't he handsome? :)

Tim and I went to see a dance event at the Dancebase in Edinburgh tonight. There were three pieces, and the first one was actually a film of a dance done on a carousel out in a field in Pittsburgh PA. The colours and dancing were lovely but it was a bit frustrating because you could only ever get fleeting glimpses of the dancers, as the carousel was moving. Sara Crow, the choreographer, was actually staying with Tim's parents while she's here for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. (And as it turns out, she's cousins with a girl I've known ever since I lived in Glasgow!)

Walking over to Dancebase, after having sat at the computer printing out wedding invitations all afternoon, Tim and I started going loopy. We pretended to have arguments as we walked down the street, much to the surprise of passersby!
"Tim, I can't BELIEVE you finally said you'd take me out on a date... and you're taking me to MCDONALD'S?! Is that all I'm WORTH to you??"
"Oh, take a hike why don't you!! Maybe if you'd actually do a little something for ME once in a while, I'd feel like taking you somewhere nicer! GOSH!"
That was fun. :)

Current Mood: Mischievous... but too tired to do anything naughty
Current Music: In My Head - India Arie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home