Wednesday, March 15

What a mess.


Me with Bethany and Evie (Tim's cousins)


Sarah's moved :-(


So. Pictures.

I spent this morning with Jude, and we walked her new dog, Toni, which everyone thinks is a ridiculous name for a female dog, but Jeremy loves it because he can call her Tory, which is the name of his political party (which Jude hates!). Sandwiched in between that and other work, in the afternoon I made cupcakes with Gracie (my friend's 2 year old). We put a candle in one and took some pictures, and she said "Happy cake!" thinking it was a happy birthday cake. :-) I'm very tired right now- I think all that's happenned in the last few weeks is catching up with me. No matter how much sleep I get, I wake up feeling like I just pulled an all-nighter. It was nice to spend the day with Gracie, a lovely, simple person with very few "issues" except for the fact that she really really wanted to wash the dishes herself, I job which I happily reliquished... and mopped up later.

Current Mood: Bed. I want it.
Current Music: Wedding Dress - Derek Webb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home