Monday, June 12

Another day, another entry

Highlight of today: did a 'trial run' WEDDING hair-do for a friend! She's in my choir, and so is her fiancee - they're getting married in July and she asked ME to do her hair. It was pretty fun but I feel really nervous - what if I screw it up?! She's not going to have a back up hairdresser!!



Still working away. Blessed by moments of concentration here and there. I ALSO sent off my application and CV (resume) for another job. I would really love this job. It's working with the Edinburgh Uni students association as a 'welfare adviser'... basically students can come to you with pretty much any question imaginable and you help them or take them to someone who can. I LOVE helping people fix their problems, and in Navs, all too often its a problem that only time and the Holy Spirit can fix, which is great because it glorifies God, but to be honest it's also annoyingly slow for my flesh's liking sometimes. So this would be fun.
I'm praying that I will hold it with an open hand. But PLEASE pray that I AT LEAST get an interview! Oh please Lord.

So that's that. How are you?
Current Mood: Hopeful
Current Music: The magpies outside divebombing the fat orange cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home