Monday, June 26

Writing, writing, writing...


Still filling in applications. Right now I'm procrastinating on filling in one job application because I know I won't get it. Don't have enough experience, but feel like I should at least apply... just because...
Will be putting 4 in the mail tomorrow, hopefully will hear in about 2 weeks on most of them.

Today went to a lovely Turkish cafe in Leith called Cafe Truva which was so scrummy! Alison and I had meze, which is a bunch of little different starters (like tapas). Sat in the direct sunlight which felt great on my body but was murder on my eyes - hours later they still hurt. Oops. Sunglasses... yeah.

Tomorrow is my last Salsa class at Dancebase because I'll miss the final one next week (away in B'ham at FFM... grrr...) My teacher is so lovely, I really want to take more classes with her in the future, maybe in autumn.

Current Mood: Okay, ready to work.
Current Music: Tennessee Waltz - Hem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home